It is our honor to wish the lovely lady of our home knows as mother. Exchanging of greeting cards, wishes and gifts on this occasion is common among all. But all are not equal before your mother. It is, therefore, natural to wish your mother during Christmas will make her happy for ever with your cute Merry Christmas wishes for mother. Your mother might have sacrificed many things as you are being brought up from childhood. She, therefore, deserves a special attention on the occasion of Christmas and of course at all times and sweet Christmas wishes for mother make her happy and joyful.
Some Special Christmas Wishes and Messages for Mother
The outside of the greeting card can carry the message “Christmas wishes to my special mother’. Other messages that can find a place inside the greeting cards are as follows.
- This is really a joyous season. Please lead us in celebrating Christmas. Merry Christmas 2018.
- Christmas trees are sparkling and coloured lights all around. Let this Christmas bring happiness to you and our family.
- Wishing you Love and Laughter on the occasion of Christmas. Warmest wishes and wish you a happy New Year.
- This Christmas is special as it is meant for you only. I express my lots of love and affection along with warmest wishes on Christmas Day.
- Let all your wishes be fulfilled this year. I wish I had half of the good qualities you have. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- What you have wished today will come true tomorrow. Lots of love and happiness is being sent with this greeting card.
Merry Christmas greetings and best wishes for Mum
- To my special Mum-wish you a merry Christmas and happy New Year.
- You are something very special to me. Christmas is the time to say thanks to you for every thing and I feel proud to be with you.
- Every thing will be white outside. Happiness stays inside with all friends and family.
- This greeting is sent to you with lots of love and special wishes too. Let this Christmas bring happiness in you.
- You have given me every thing to be happy on this Christmas Day. Thank you and wish you a happy Christmas.
- May God shower his blessings to you for a longer life and I wish many more Christmas days be celebrated with you in forthcoming years.
Whatever wishes and greeting you send to your mother, nothing will stand out against her love and affection towards her children. Wish all the mothers a happy Christmas and bright future.